Our church in the center of Florence
it already exists since 1900
The territory of the Evangelical-Lutheran church extends all the way up to the north of the Marche, over the entire Emilia-Romagna and Tuscany.
Our community is part of the Lutheran Evangelical Church in Italy (CELI). Originally founded by Germans for Germans in Florence, today we are an open community, in which nationality does not play a decisive role.